Under the M.O.R.E. Program enrollment for the after school enrichment classes is available to all students throughout the year. There are three, 6 week sessions and classes will begin in January of 2023. Classes are after school is dismissed. Classes for grades TK-5th grade will be offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays and 6th-8th grade classes will be held on Wednesdays.
Please view your school's M.O.R.E enrichment flyer and registration form below.
- Registration for Session 3 begins at 10:00 AM on April 5 - 8:00 PM on April 16. This session will run for five weeks, from May 1st to June 2nd. There will be no classes on Monday, May 29th. Financial assistance may be available for families that qualify. Please email email@example.com or call (408) 874-3479 for more information about financial assistance.
- Upon registering, all children will be placed on a waitlist.
- For those registering online, a saved payment method must be linked to your Eleyo profile, and you must click the “Checkout” button. Any account without a saved payment method will not be processed, and your child's enrollment will be forfeited.
- If your child is selected, they will be placed on the class roster.
- If you register online and your child is placed on the class roster, your card on file will be charged the class fees no later than April 18th.
- If you complete a paper registration and your child is placed on the class roster, payment will be due by April 19th. Payments can be made payable to Moreland School District and dropped off at your school office.
- Failure to make payment in full will result in an immediate withdrawal from the class.
- All families whose child is placed on the class roster will receive a confirmation email by April 18th. If you do not receive a confirmation email, your child was not placed in a class and will remain on the waitlist.
- If you qualify for financial assistance and your child is placed on the class roster, your account will not be charged the class fees.
- Students can only register for classes offered at the school they are attending.
- The deadline to register is 8:00 PM on April 16, 2023.
- Register directly by clicking here.
- Complete and submit a paper registration form at your school office
- Follow this QR code to register
For families that need assistance completing the registration form, please email Gizzele at [email protected]
or call (408) 874-3479.