Moreland offers educational programming for students at the following ages:
- Preschool: Children ages 3 and 4 years old.
- Transitional Kindergarten (TK): Children who turn five years old between September 2, 2024 – June 2, 2025.
- Kindergarten - 8th Grade: Children who turn five years old on or before September 1, 2024.
We offer online enrollment for TK-8 students joining the Moreland School District. Please review the enrollment requirements for a list of accepted documents before starting an application.
- Online Enrollment: Visit this link to complete the online enrollment application and to upload the required documents.
- School Tours: Moreland offers school tours January-February 2024 to provide information to incoming TK/Kindergarten families, as well as incoming Middle School families. Visit this link for upcoming informational meeting dates/times at each school site.
For additional information, please visit our website.
Intradistrict transfer requests to another school within the Moreland School District take place only during the month of March. Families must complete the intradistrict transfer form which will be posted at the end of February.