Help Drive Out Hunger!
Moreland School District is partnering with West Valley Community Services (WVCS) for a Thanksgiving Food Drive to help those in need.
Food Items Needed:
- Meals in a Can (soup, stew, chili)
- Oatmeal & Whole Grain Cereal
- Canned Fruit
- Canned Foods with pop-top lids
- Pasta & Pasta Sauce
- Canned Vegetables (low-sodium)
- Healthy Snacks (granola bars, nuts)
- Canned Protein
- Rice & Beans
- Mac & Cheese
- Lunch Meat
- Oil & Spices
- Peanut Butter
- Gluten Free
*Please avoid items packed in glass. No candy or sugary drinks. WVCS does not accept expired, opened or broken packaging.
West Valley Community Services has been providing support to women, men and children living in poverty in the West Valley region since 1973.
Questions? Reach out to West Valley's Manager of Food Pantry Operations: