Moreland School District
4711 Campbell Avenue
San Jose, CA 95130-1790
Phone: (408) 874-2900
Fax: (408) 374-8827
Welcome to the Moreland School District!
Come Work with Kids!
We’re looking for substitute teachers who are passionate about helping students develop a love of learning and want to work in a supportive community of educators.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply to join our team on EdJoin.org.
Qualified substitutes must hold a current California teaching credential or 30-day sub permit and pass a pre-employment fingerprint check.
Monday, September 1st
2014-2015 Moreland Preschool Registration Open
The Moreland Preschool has begun registration for the 2014-2015 school year. Contact Jeanette Escobar to schedule a tour at 408-874-3745 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click on the following links to get information on specific services or programs:
- Enrollment – Enrollment Center location, hours, and FAQ's
- Preschool Program
- Extended Day
- Transportation – bus passes, routes, fees, rules and safety
- Food Services – menus, online ordering, prices
- Community Activities - local sports, classes, clubs, and events
- Use of Facilities Instructions, Indoor Request Form,
Outdoor Request Form
- Community Center Calendar
- How to Get Involved – Home and School Clubs, Moreland Educational Foundation and Music in Moreland
The Moreland School District, a caring learning partnership of students, parents, staff, and community will empower all students through innovative and exemplary educational practices, with the knowledge, skills and critical thinking abilities to become contributing and responsible members of a global society.
Read the Superintendent's Latest Message