Meal Applications Available Online in English & Spanish
The Moreland School District is proud to announce the availability of free or reduced lunch applications online. The ezmealapp.com program will assist you in completing the application correctly and approve your eligibility status faster.
If you were approved for free or reduced meals last year, you must complete a new application before October 1st. If a new application is not received, your child(ren) will be removed from the eligibility program on October 2nd. If you need any assistance, please call the Food Services Department at 874-2929.
Paper applications will still be available and can be turned in at your school offices.
Breakfast Paid: $2.00; Reduced: $.30
Lunch Paid: $3.25; Reduced: $.40
Did You Know?
Fun health and nutrition facts about the Moreland School District Meal Program.
- The Moreland School District Meal Program has been 100% trans-fat free since 2006.
- Many entrees - such as pizzas, corn dogs, cereal, and muffins - are made from whole grains.
- All menus meet federal and state guidelines of less than 30% total fat, and less than 10% saturated fat.
- We do not fry any foods - chicken nuggets, breaded chicken patty sandwiches, french fried potatoes, orange chicken, and corn dogs are all baked.
- Our milk section is all natural, rBST-free.
- Ingredients and menu selections are low fat or low sugar whenever possible.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables are acquired through local California growers.
- We no longer use styrofoam trays at the elementary schools. We have switched to a reusable, washable red basket as a meal tray, helping the environment by limiting excess trash disposal. Students at Moreland Middle School use recycled cardboard food trays.
- Moreland School District has a Wellness Committee that discusses the overall well being of the Moreland community. They discuss and implement programs to improve all levels of wellness: communication, education, physical activity, and all food at our schools - meal programs, classroom parties, and other food related events. If you are interested in being a part of this committee, contact Rick Kessler, Food Services Consultant, at 408.874.2962.
For on line meal payments and balance information, go to
Child Nutrition Program Menus, Meal Applications
Rick Kessler, Director of Food Services